Friday, July 13, 2012

October 30, 2008 - The ween

#The Best October 30, 2008 - The ween.
Advertisements

Good VDO of October 30, 2008 - The ween

Not earlier, I presented the story. Useful. today i'm pleased to present Video on Effexor Side Effects. i need it to dam my sisters. and the public. data that's helpful. with your friends. October 30, 2008 - The ween, that I have seen this as an outstanding contribution. VDO is that the data. The End. Judgment in the view. October 30, 2008 - The ween Video Clips. Duration : 3.82 Mins.

November 1st is the 17th day of the new dosing schedule toward the tapering from Effexor. I have had minor withdrawal so far and only two days of headaches. This stuff, as well as other antidepressant drugs, are pretty potent and devastating. When I was on the regular dose of Effexor I had effects such as Hallucinations, racing thoughts, panic attacks, sweats, irregular thoughts and a feeling of dying or doom. Hallucinations were accompanied by a euphoria and a tunnel-like vision. Blacks would become really crisp with details and objects move and wiggle about. When I was going through this one night while my cat was laying on my chest looking at me, his eyes were visually wiggling around and bouncing out of his sockets. These episodes generally lasted for a good half hour. These kind of drugs are questionable and since the companies have a lot to gain to get everyone medicated I don't trust them. A lot of drugs are imported from China, India and third world countries - outsourced so God only knows what else may be in them. Just right after the government had a clause, back earlier this year, that only a certain number of pills could be purchased through insurance is when I noticed something had changed with this medication. I don't know what but things went down hill for me and got more side effects, mild to strong, than I had had previously before the government mandated limitation.
View Related articles related to Effexor Side Effects. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share October 30, 2008 - The ween.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment