Sunday, June 24, 2012

TraBii - Post Trauma

1# TraBii - Post Trauma.

VDO of TraBii - Post Trauma

TraBii - Post Trauma Tube. Duration : 6.10 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Lexapro Side Effects. 08/22/2011 Post Trauma Chorus: Woe is me, stupid lil me That I listened to you so naively I had my trust in you, all of you You, MDs in psychiatry, please Look, don't you see? I came to you with one broken knee Woopsy-daisy seems that as time heeds I lost two of these, now I walk stiffly I'm not at ease, in fact now I'm sufferin' from PTSD Verse 1: I rather be drugged free and kill myself, knowingly That I can't believe I stayed on neuroleptics that aggrevated my suffering Then still stay on drugs to kill me timely Waiting 1,2,3 for myself to explode sadistically, leaving I could always prepare myself for an improper death Because your prescription drugs kept making me more upset Yet you kept feeding me without respecting me I couldn't stand this akathisia no more, don't you see? This shit was tormenting me How could you feed your patient a black box label 7 different times Seven different kinds, when I knew the third one was unkind I'd be in agonizing torment anywhere from 3 to 6 You can count on it, that it was never this tormenting before all of this Still you chose to neglect me, and saw me for my insanity I felt that you dissed me, and didn't respect me Akathisia was eating me restlessly You say more Ativan and Propanonol, please, till I'm so drugged up like a zombie Chorus 1x Verse 2: I'd hyperventilate into a nuclear bomb It's clear what you did to me was wrong Family trusted you, I trusted you all along To the point that torment from side effects is where I belong ...
View Related articles related to Lexapro Side Effects. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share TraBii - Post Trauma.


No comments:

Post a Comment